Do we reuse the wastewater and send it back to town?

Wastewater from the Southeast Plant is discharged to Crab Orchard Creek. Wastewater from the Northwest Plant is discharged to the Big Muddy River or used to irrigate Hickory Ridge Golf Course.

Show All Answers

1. How do I get a pot hole fixed or report a concern about signage?
2. Do we reuse the wastewater and send it back to town?
3. How much water do we treat each day?
4. Who do I call when my garbage has not been picked up?
5. Who should I contact about pavement failures, overhead street lighting, traffic signs, traffic signals, street litter and debris, snow and ice control and storm water drainage?
6. Who repairs and/or replaces burned out or damaged street lights?
7. Will the City repair/replace the sidewalk in front of my home?
8. My home is without water, what do I do?
9. Where do I report a water leak or sewer backup?
10. How do I find out about renting park facilities (Carbondale Town Square Pavilion, Washington Street Venue, Veterans Memorial Plaza and Friendship Park)?