Public Notice from the Office of Frank L. Byrd, Jackson County Clerk and Recorder
Early voting will be conducted at the County Clerk's Office on weekdays starting September 29, 2022, from 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. each day, excluding holidays. The Jackson County Clerk's Office will also be open on Saturday, November 5, 2022, from 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. for early voting.
Early voting for all Polling locations will also be available at the following dates and times:
Carbondale Civic Center
- Monday, October 24 - 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 26 - 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Friday, October 28 - 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Monday, October 31 - 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 1 - 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
SIU Student Center
- Tuesday, October 25 - 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday, October 27 - 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 2 - 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday, November 3 - 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Friday, November 4 - 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
What is early voting? Early voting in Illinois is available for all elections. Any registered Jackson County voter may cast their vote before Election Day at the office of the County Clerk or any offered off-site locations. No excuse or reason is required to early vote.
Election information, requirements, and forms are available by calling the Jackson County Clerk's Office at 618-687-7360 or online at www.jacksoncounty-il.gov