Housing Rehabilitation Program Contractor

We are always seeking additional contractors to work in the Housing Rehabilitation Program. The City administers grants for the Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity (DCEO), the Community Development Assistance Program (CDAP), the Illinois Housing Development Authority (IHDA), and Single Family Owner Occupied Rehabilitation (SFOOR).

Contractors experienced in building and renovating homes are encouraged to contact the Housing Programs Administrator, Brice Dion, by calling 618-457-3252. The City is also seeking contractors licensed by the State of Illinois to perform lead-based paint mitigation in rehabilitated homes.